Friday, September 25, 2009

Free at last, free at last!

Today starts my 9 days of vacation! I'm really excited. I need a vacation so bad. It was funny b/c it was really easy to get out of bed this morning, and I was productive and in a good mood all day today at work. It was like I was already getting re-energized just anticipating my vacation. =)

So what am I going to do with all my extra free time??
-Tonight we've got a movie night planned with a couple from church. They're on a mission to culture me. (I usually talk about Micah being the uncultured one, but this time it's me.) I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies, so we're on Star Wars movie night #2. I blame it on my parents. They never watched/liked Star Wars. I had to marry a geek before I became even remotely interested. lol. (And I'm not being mean...Micah will admit that he is a geek. And I'm a nerd. We've come to terms with it. lol)
-Tomorrow, I'm going to the library with Micah to help him on some projects for school. Although I might have to ditch him for a little while to go watch the Bama/Arkansas game. (Roll Tide!) =)
-Other than that, I'm going to sleep in, read a lot, probably watch some TV series that I need to catch up on (we're almost done with season 3 of Heroes. and I'm borrowing the last 3 seasons of Friends from someone at church so we can finish those finally), organize the house a little, work on my lessons for ladies' Bible class at church, try out some new recipes, and whatever else I want to do.

I'll probably be posting something next week about the class I'm about to start teaching at church to get some feedback on. The book we're covering is about good and bad attitudes that we should/shouldn't have.

Now it's time to go get in the shower and then clean up the house a little bit before movie night. TTFN =)

No comments: