Sunday, October 4, 2009

Vacation is over...

Back to work bright and early in the morning. I'm not looking forward to it. But I do have to say that it's been a good vacation. I didn't think about Lowe's at all. Like to the point that I almost forgot that I had to go back when the week was over. lol. So it was good. I didn't get everything accomplished that I wanted to, but it was still a relaxing week. I got to spend a lot of time with Micah, so that was fun.

Another thing that was good (and maybe not so good) about the week was that it gave me a small glimpse of what it's going to be like to be a stay-at-home mom (minus the mom part of course. lol). And I can't wait. =) It's good motivation. Because I don't want to have kids before I have the opportunity to stay home. I am adamant about raising my kids on my own. I don't want a daycare raising them.

So that's what I got out of my vacation. I guess one of the good things about going back to work tomorrow is that my manager is on vacation this coming week. So it'll still be a half-vacation. Because he's kinda psycho sometimes. lol.

Quote of the day:
"It'll cost nothing to dream and everything not to."

No comments: